We are very grateful to our supporters for their generous support, and Frontline AIDS is committed to treating you with care and consideration as outlined below.
- Use your gifts effectively and, to the best of our ability, as they were intended.
- Acknowledge your gifts promptly, and keep you up-to-date about the impact your gifts have made.
- Respect your right to privacy and data security per the General Data Protection Regulation of 2018. We will never sell your name to a third party.
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence in financial management, legal requirements and ethical obligations.
- Ensure that every gift that Frontline AIDS accepts complies with our gift acceptance policy.
as a supporter, you have the right to:
- Tell us how you would like your gift to be used, which we will honour to the best of our ability in accordance with Frontline AIDS’ needs.
- Remain anonymous.
- Request that Frontline AIDS updates contact details and communications preferences at any time.
- Request a copy of your personal information held by Frontline AIDS or a copy of our annual financial accounts.
- Confirm Frontline AIDS exempt educational charitable status.
with the charitable gifts we receive, we endeavour to:
- Ensure that all efforts are made to achieve the Frontline AIDS’ vison of a future free from AIDS for everyone, everywhere.
- Use funds received to advance our Global Plan of Action 2020-2025, which is governed by the following four principles:
- Speak Truth
- Unlock Barriers
- Invest in Solutions
- Build a Sustainable Future
Frontline AIDS is committed to treating its donors with care and consideration.
However, if you have a complaint regarding fundraising activities please contact Jo Davis, Head of Income:
Post: Preece House, 91-101, Davigdor Road, Hove, BN3 1RE
Telephone: 01273 718 900
We will respond within 5 working days of receiving the complaint. You can read the full details of our Fundraising Complaints Procedure.
Frontline AIDS is covered by the Fundraising Regulator. If you feel that we have not solved your complaint to your satisfaction, you can contact the Fundraising Regulator for further assistance:
Will you help us end aids?
I would like to make a donation of:Please enter the amount you would like to donate, ie: '10.00'