Implementing and scaling up programmes to remove human rights-related barriers to HIV services
Practical guidance to programming aimed at removing human rights-barriers to HIV services.
This guide provides practical guidance on how to design, implement and monitor programmes aimed at removing human rights-barriers to HIV services.
It will help implementers of such programmes to:
- Cost, monitor and evaluate programmes
- Effectively combine and implement them
- Use a comprehensive approach
- Achieve the right level of investment
- Increase meaningful local capacity
- Improve community engagement
- Strengthen health and community systems
- Ensure sustainability
Funded by GIZ BACKUP Health, the guide was developed with the help of governments, donors and civil-society organisations, and in close collaboration with The Global Fund.
Watch an introduction to the guide below.
Human rightsPeople who are marginalisedREActThe Global Fund