Trusts and foundations
The HIV epidemic hasn’t gone away. It’s evolving and the world isn’t keeping up. A partnership with you can help us shake up the complacency that’s holding the response back.
By partnering with us, trusts and foundations like yours can be a vital part of achieving a future free from AIDS for everyone, everywhere. Our collective reach will enable us to drive the response to HIV at the community level, for and with those most marginalised from society.
WHY FRONTLINE AIDS?
We work with our partners on the frontline to ignite innovations that help break down the social, political and legal barriers that stand in the way of a future free from AIDS.
Your support can achieve great things:
- Reach a young gay man in Ethiopia with critical HIV prevention services
- Support a young woman living with HIV in Tanzania to live a long and healthy life
- Empower a mother who sells sex to protect herself
- Change laws that unfairly criminalise people for who they are or who they love.
Join us on the frontline of the world’s response to HIV and AIDS. It’s time to end this epidemic forever. We’re not giving up and we need your help.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO SUPPORT FRONTLINE AIDS
As a partner trust or foundation, your support enables us to deliver long-term, sustainable programmes, which will reach the most marginalised people with critical life-saving HIV services.
To maximise our impact, we are zoning in on tackling a number of issues, including the fact that:
- Marginalisation is driving a crisis of HIV prevention
- Stigma, discrimination and inequality continue to increase vulnerability to HIV
- People living with HIV are denied good health and wellbeing, and many people are still dying of preventable AIDS-related illnesses
You’ll receive regular updates on your project so you can see the impact it’s having. You can also visit to see our work first hand.
Elton John AIDS Foundation is proud to support Frontline AIDS who are working to prevent HIV infections, provide access to treatment and offer support to the most marginalised people. We have achieved so much together for LGBT people, and we have been impressed with their technical expertise, and courage to work on challenging programming. It’s the work of organisations like Frontline AIDS that makes it possible to end AIDS by 2030.Elton John AIDS Foundation
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to find out more, please contact Karen Johnson, Lead: Trusts and Foundations at: firstname.lastname@example.org