AIDS 2020 Social Media Toolkit
Support Frontline AIDS at AIDS 2020 Virtual from 6-11 July using this social media toolkit.
This year, the AIDS 2020 conference is going virtual, with sessions available online. We have our own virtual booth, full of videos, stories and resources for you to discover.
Please use this social media toolkit to support our activities at AIDS 2020 Virtual.
visit oUR VIRTUAL BOOTH
‘Along the Frontline’ takes you on a journey to meet our partners worldwide, and learn more about how they are responding to the new challenges created by the COVID-19 crisis.
- TWEET: Visit the @frontlineaids #AIDS2020Virtual booth to find out more about how the partnership is responding to #HIV during the time of #COVID19. https://frontlineaids.org/aids2020
sign oUR call to action
Throughout the conference, we are asking governments, donors, and UN agencies to refocus efforts to: Sustain global progress on HIV and AIDS, Adapt community responses to HIV and AIDS to fight COVID-19, and Protect human rights everywhere.
- TWEET: We’ve signed the @frontlineaids call to action: Sustain-Adapt-Protect along with hundreds of other organisations this #AIDS2020Virtual. Have you? https://frontlineaids.org/sustain-adapt-protect-a-call-to-action-on-hiv-tb-and-covid-19/
join our events
frontline aids Roadmap
Check out our roadmap to find details about our key events, digital poster presentations, and our key resources.
Event 1: Prevention Now: Ending new HIV infections during COVID-19
- Monday 6 July, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
- Register here
- TWEET: Just registered for the @frontlineaids #AIDS2020Virtual event Prevention now: Ending new HIV infections during COVID-19. Register here: https://bit.ly/37W0iAr
Event 2: Building back better: Adaptations and new opportunities for the hiv response during covid-19
- Wednesday 8 July, 14:00 – 15:30 BST
- Register here
- TWEET: Just registered for the @frontlineaids #AIDS2020Virtual event Building back better: Adaptations and new opportunities for the HIV response. Register here: https://bit.ly/2YtDmp7
Event 3: Under Attack: Challenging human rights violations during COVID-19
- Friday 10 July, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
- Register here
- TWEET: Just registered for the @frontlineaids #AIDS2020Virtual event Under attack: Challenging human rights violations during COVID-19. Register here: https://bit.ly/3exsE6S
Please use these with your social media posts – simply click on the image you want, right click and download.
Key Twitter handles
Frontline AIDS – @frontlineaids
Christine Stegling – @SteglingC
Fionnuala Murphy – @rightstoendAIDS
Luisa Orza – @orzalu
Jean-Eric Nkurikiye – @JeanEricNkuriki
Oratile Moseki – @oratilemoseki1
Divya Bajpai – @divya_bajpai73
UNAIDS – @UNAIDS
Winnie Byanyima – @Winnie_Byanyima
Paula Munderi, Global HIV Prevention Coalition – @DrPaulaMunderi
Ed Ngoksin, The Global Fund – @GlobalFund
Gina Dallabetta, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – @gatesfoundation
Dr Lillian Otiso, LVCT Health, Kenya – @LVCTKe
Madiarra Offia Coulibaly, Alliance Cote d’Ivoire – @CoteAlliance
Chester Samba, GALZ – @galzinf
Pradeep Kakkattil, UNAIDS – @pradeepkak
Massogui Thiandoum, ANCS – @ancssn
Kali Lindsey, Elton John Aids Foundation – @ejaf