Join our network of Frontline supporters and activists. Your voice, your passion, and your drive are what will make ending AIDS for everyone everywhere a reality.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. Stay in the know about your own HIV status. Help others in knowing theirs. Stand up against stigma when you see it.
WHY FRONTLINE AIDS?
Whether you’re old enough to remember the start of the epidemic in the ‘80s or you’re in your 20s, or younger, you may think that AIDS is a thing of the past. It’s not.
HIV is spiking again among the people with the least power. As a Frontliner you will join our network of organisations across the world ensuring that everyone has the right to access the HIV information and services they need for a healthy life, no matter where they are or who they are.
You will help to amplify the voices of some the most marginalised in the world. Standing alongside them, and supporting their rights.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE A FRONTLINE SUPPORTER
What can you give to make a difference?
Your voice: Be a part of the conversation
- Speak up on social media – spark conversations and share our posts
- Subscribe to our email updates – keep up to date with how to join us
- Challenge stigma when you see it – be a role model
Your time: Act now and encourage others to do so
- Host an event – grab your friends and raise money while having fun
- Enter a sporting event – fundraise while getting fit
Your support: If you can, donations are vital for us to continue our work
- Donate – and tell everyone if you do
GET IN TOUCH
We will soon be publishing more ways to get involved. If you would like to find out more, please contact Naomi Cromby, Advisor: Supporter Engagement at email@example.com